At Kid’s World we believe in combining learning experiences and structured play in a fun, safe and nurturing environment – offering far more than just childcare. Preschool is the first introduction to a lifetime of learning, a journey that should start off on the right foot. We help children discover, explore and learn to their fullest potential.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- Enthusiastic and well-trained teachers that genuinely care about children, and understand each child’s individual developmental needs and learning styles.
- Convenient hours of 6:30am to 6:00pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- A nutritious lunch is served every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday and Friday are Bring a Lunch days, where parents are encouraged to pack a nut-free, lunch that does not require heating or refrigeration.
- All programs start their day with circle time. Teachers bring their age group together every morning for calendar, weather, sharing, music and movement, literacy building, nursery rhymes, colors, shapes, math and science.
- We have an open door policy and parents are welcome at any time.
- A monthly newsletter, activity calendar, lunch and snack calendar sent home to provide classroom updates.
- We operate year round and offer a summer camp program for the months of July and August.
- The two and three year old children nap regularly. The students that take a nap, rest from 12:30 to 2:30 daily. If your student is four or five, it is the option of the parents. A napping room is available to all.